Pre-wedding Ayurvedic Hair Care Routine
The wedding season is starting to hit, and brides-to-be are busy planning their big day. However, in conjunction with your wedding checklist, you have another set of tasks to tackle before your big day - setting your hair care game in order. Aside from exploring stunning bridal hairstyle photos on the internet, brides-to-be must follow a rigorous Ayurvedic Hair Care routine beginning months before the wedding to get their desired hair look.
Would you want to know how to make your hair look fabulous and lush on your wedding day? Here's an Ayurvedic Hair Care regimen to give your hair a fresh lease of life before your wedding.
Any hair woes, according to Ayurveda, are the result of an imbalance in the Ayurvedic Doshas. So, before adopting any Ayurvedic Hair Care ritual, it is paramount to determine which doshas are elevated in your body & accordingly adopt the appropriate hair care products.
Commence your Ayurvedic Hair Care routine by treating your scalp and hair on a daily basis with warm Ayurvedic oil. After applying the oil and gently rubbing it into your hair, let it stay overnight and wash it gently in the morning with a gentle Ayurvedic shampoo. For best results, repeat this treatment twice or three times every week. Herbal oils are typically advised for hair care since they delve deeply into the scalp.
Select the pertinent Ayurvedic Shampoo according to your hair type and hair concern. Cleaning your hair with the perfect shampoo is indispensable! When looking for hair cleaners, we sometimes neglect the fact that not every product on the market is suitable for our hair. Choose a hair cleanser that is suitable for your hair type, for example, you can choose a shampoo enriched with fortifying herbs like Fenugreek, Apple Cider Vinegar, Neem if you have oily hair. Whereas cleansers with potent herbs like Fenugreek, Walnut, Shikakai are a great option if you have frizzy or dry hairs.
As intense as it sounds, deep conditioning is the remedy to stimulate gorgeous locks & is a very vital part of the entire Ayurvedic Hair Care routine. Conditioners soothe your hair follicles while also keeping your hair's pH balanced. After cleaning, our hair becomes a little tooled up, and conditioner helps smooth it down and retains the moisture and color of your hair while sustaining its integrity.
Try using treatments that can exfoliate and condition your scalp so that impurities can be cleansed away. Incorporate products with nourishing herbs like Fenugreek, Onion, Neem, Amla, Shikakai which cleanses and nourishes your scalp and hair at the same time.
Following an Ayurvedic Hair Care routine is important but there are a lot of other things to be kept in mind in order to maintain your hair health. As a result, it is not only vital to cure your hair topically, but also to make modifications to your diet and lifestyle. Here are a few tips which should definitely be abided by for those healthy locks.
- Avoid using chemicals or heat treatments: Wedding ceremonies can be nerve-racking. Avoid using jarring chemicals, colors on your hair since they might damage it and cause allergic responses. If you have a few grey hairs, try natural options like herbal henna. It will take some time for your hair to respond to these natural alternatives.
- Eat your way to healthy hairs: Make sure to include eggs, nuts, seasonal fruits, whole grains, leafy greens in your diet to achieve healthy & resilient hairs. Avoid junk and processed foods. Nutrients such as biotin, folic acid, vitamins D, A, C, E, H, B12, Omega 3, 6, 9, and amino acids like cysteine, methionine, and lysine are good for your hair.
- The secret is to stay hydrated: Dry hair? It ain’t no pal! There is no better time than now to begin drinking at least 8 glasses of water each day for the health of your hair. Stick to water instead of coffee; your hair will love you!
- Trim your hair, no matter what: Regardless of whether you cut your hair, be sure to trim it to get rid of split ends, which make your ends look thinner. This also helps to decrease hair breakage.
- Keep calm and rock on: We fathom that pre-wedding months may be daunting. Make it a habit to engage in physical activities such as yoga and meditation on a daily basis to keep your mind clear and stress-free!
It's time to focus these insights and the above-mentioned Ayurvedic Hair Care rituals on your locks and get set to turn up stunning on your wedding day. Take good care of your hair & scalp and give TLC it deserves!